Netsmart Technologies Inc.
"SmartWorkflow gives us the ability to manage, document, track and report on security policies changes. It is an integral part of the advantage we bring to customers who use our software."
Scott Anderson, Vice President of IT/Customer IT Support, Netsmart Technologies Inc
- Largest US provider of on-demand clinical, financial, and management software for health and human services providers
- 18,000 customers, including 35 US States
- Customers include private practices, public health agencies, substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations
- 400 employees in six US office
Compliant · Simple · Flexible
- SmartWorkflow simplifies security policy change management in fast-evolving environments
- Simple reports and audit trails aid compliance in a tightly regulated industry
- Automated change documentation saves time and increases productivity
- Flexible VPN choices provide secure easy access that matches customer business models