Ricoh New Zealand Ltd.
"The Check Point Application Control and URL Filtering solutions have effectively enabled us to increase employee productivity and network security while significantly decreasing bandwidth consumption and our exposure to Web 2.0 threats. Additionally because it ties in with Active Directory, we have the granular ability to easily block access to applications, widgets, and URLs at the user level, the group level, and the node level."
Paul Thomas, IT Services Manager, Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
- Ricoh New Zealand Ltd is the local subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd., Japan.
- The company’s head office is located in Auckland, with a comprehensive network of branches providing sales, service and support in all areas of the country
- Ricoh's business model focuses on value-added business solutions such as document devices, solutions, and services that help its clients increase productivity and reduce costs.
Secure · Integrated · Simple
- Check Point solution provides comprehensive protection
- Integrated solution reduces hardware, maintenance, and management costs
- Intuitive and simplified management improves security and reduces complexity