16 Dec - 20 Dec
09:00AM - 05:00PM
Check Point Security Administration 2013 training course provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course you will deploy gateways using the Gaia web interface, configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network. In addition, you will upgrade and configure a Security Gateway to implement a virtual private network for both internal and external, remote users.Courseware (CPTS-DOC-CCSA-R76) is provided for this course. Certification Exam#:156-215.13
Advanced course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. Courseware (CPTS-DOC-CCSE-R76) is provided for this course. Certification Exam#:156-315.13
(*) Prerequisite for CCSA/CCSE Bundle Course: Previous CCSA certification and/or 3 to 6 months hands on Check Point administration.
Cost: $5,000 USD
FishNet Security Purchase/Refund Policy:
- A student may reschedule without penalty, 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. After that time, an additional fee may be charged.
- Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class.
- After your purchase and before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact FishNet Security either by emailing FNS-Training-Opps@fishnsetsecurity.com or calling us at 816-421-6611 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 816-421-6611 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlightingto verify that the class will be held.
- The registration confirmation email is automatically generated and is not a guarantee that the class will be held.
- Liability is limited to the return of payment only. We will not reimburse registrants for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalty.
13454 Sunrise Valley Dr., Room 130
Herndon, VA 20171