|April 11, 2013
04:00PM - 06:00PM
|Valley View, OH|
Where is my Data?
A higher-level approach on Cyber Security
IT professionals are regularly inundated by reports on new attack vectors and new defence technologies. Rather than chase the newsfeeds’ tail and memorize the new buzzwords, it’s time to take a step back and concentrate on the principles and key aspects of preparing, defending and responding to threats.
Join us for this interactive event, as we examine some of the following questions:
- Where is the right balance between prevention, detection and response?
- Why APT is just Another Pointless Term?
- What is the often-overlooked step in defending your organization?
Inbar Raz Malware Security Architect
5975 Canal Rd
Valley View, OH 44125
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Where is my Data? - A higher-level approach on Cyber Security
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Networking and Q&A Session
*Agenda Subject to change without notice