19 Mar - 21 Mar
09:00AM - 05:00PM
|Overland Park, Kansas|
Check Point Security Administration 2013 training course provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course you will deploy gateways using the Gaia web interface, configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network. In addition, you will upgrade and configure a Security Gateway to implement a virtual private network for both internal and external, remote users.
Courseware (CPTS-DOC-CCSA-R76) is provided for this course.
FishNet Security Purchase/Refund Policy:
- A student may reschedule without penalty, 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. After that time, an additional fee may be charged.
- Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class.
- After your purchase and before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact FishNet Security either by emailing FNS-Training-Opps@fishnsetsecurity.com or calling us at 816-421-6611 to verify that the class will be held.
- The registration confirmation email is automatically generated and is not a guarantee that the class will be held.
- Liability is limited to the return of payment only. We will not reimburse registrants for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalty.
6130 Sprint Parkway, Suite 400
Overland Park, Kansas 66211