Advanced course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. Courseware (CPTS-DOC-CCSE-R76) is provided for this course. Certification Exam#:156-315.13
(*) Virtual Classroom
(*) Prerequisite for CCSA/CCSE Bundle Course: Previous CCSA certification and/or 3 to 6 months hands on Check Point administration.
Cost: $5,000 USD
FishNet Security Purchase/Refund Policy:
- A student may reschedule without penalty, 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. After that time, an additional fee may be charged.
- Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class.
- After your purchase and before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact FishNet Security either by emailing FNS-Training-Opps@fishnsetsecurity.com or calling us at 816-421-6611to verify that the class will be held.
- The registration confirmation email is automatically generated and is not a guarantee that the class will be held.
- Liability is limited to the return of payment only. We will not reimburse registrants for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalty.