02 Dec - 04 Dec
09:00AM - 05:00PM
|Dallas (Addison), Texas|
Advanced 3-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
Courseware (CPTS-DOC-CCSE-R76) is provided for this course.
FishNet Security Purchase/Refund Policy:
- A student may reschedule without penalty, 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. After that time, an additional fee may be charged.
- Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class.
- After your purchase and before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact FishNet Security either by emailing FNS-Training-Opps@fishnsetsecurity.com or calling us at 816-421-6611to verify that the class will be held.
- The registration confirmation email is automatically generated and is not a guarantee that the class will be held.
- Liability is limited to the return of payment only. We will not reimburse registrants for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalty.
15301 Spectrum Dr., Suite 345
Dallas (Addison), Texas 75001