Events: Europe, Middle East & Africa
19 Feb - 20 Feb
09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Performance and Optimization Training Course
This 2 day course takes you through the complex topic of performance analysis and tuning. It covers all you need to know to optimize the performance of your Check Point system. Learn to think and manage your system like the experts.
The 2 days course includes 3 different stages to optimize your knowledge in the best performance to your environment.
- Performance Indicators
- Assessing Load
- Software Architecture
- "The Performance Paradigm"
- Security vs Performance
- Understanding Capacity and Scale
- Testing Methodologies
- Software Acceleration - Chain Modules, Secure XL & Core XL (tuning, building blocks and changing configuration)
- Hardware Acceleration - Appliances & Hardware Selection Considerations
- SW Blades - Mitigating Threats with Software Blades, Management Optimization, Performance Technology based on Multi-core Architecture, Architecture & Impact of Software Blades.
- Performance Tools - Practical Application.
- Case Studies
- Troubleshooting Throughout the Layers
- Performance Issues - Link Aggregation, LACP & Bond HA/LS
- Security Management Optimization
- Tool Box to Do It Yourself
The course is intended for senior firewall administrators and managers, security engineers, security consultants, integrators and support partners, to improve troubleshooting capabilities and get "under the hood" when optimizing performance issues.
It is highly recommended that course participants have experience in planning, implementing and managing network security systems based on Check Point products. Valid Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) and Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) certifications or equivalent knowledge is required before taking this course.
Price and SKUs:
$3,000 / 2,400 Euro per person
Payment for the course is required in advance via credit card, purchase order from a distributor only or wire transfer.
Please contact Professional Services or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
76 Cannon Street
London EC4N 6AE