Events: Europe, Middle East & Africa
|March 1, 2013
09:15 - 13:30
Seminar - Friday 1st March 2013 - National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull
APTS - Data Breaches - Bots - DDoS
2012 proved that cybercrime showed no signs of slowing down. Join us at this Check Point security seminar in partnership with Cygnia for a dedicated security day that will focus on todays sophisticated threats, enabling your employees to securely connect to the network and how to stay ahead of the game with cutting edge technology and best practices.
- Enabling Bring Your Own Data (BYOD)
- Secure data on the move
- Know your risks with Check Point 3D security analysis tool
- Check Point appliances - security, pefomance, manageability
- It's time to fight back against DDoS attacks
- Check Point's Roadmap for 2013
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about Check Point's software blades.
In partnership with
Coventry Road, Bickenhall
Solihull, UK B92 0EJ