Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Check Point Experience 2013?
- Check Point Experience 2013 is a must-attend annual event that brings together Check Point partners and customers. Join us and learn about the latest developments in the industry and how you can keep your edge in security with Check Point solutions, best practices and in depth product reviews.
- What are all the locations and dates of the Check Point Experience 2013?
- Who should attend the Check Point Experience Conference?
- All Check Point Users
- Security decision makers, CISOs, CTOs and CIOs
- Network buyers, security buyers and security IT professionals
- When does the Check Point Experience Conference start?
- The Washington, DC conference begins on Wednesday, April 24th with early registration and a cocktail reception at 5:00pm. The main conference will start on Thursday, the 25th April at 9:00am.
- What is the cost of the Check Point Experience Conference?
- The full package registration fee of US$1,675 includes 2 nights’ hotel accommodation (April 24 and 25), conference registration, evening event and meals (lunch and coffee breaks) for one registrant. Check Point will reserve a hotel room for you, who will also send you your hotel reservation confirmation number (a separate confirmation number than the one you get for your event registration).
The Check Point Experience Pass only fee of US$1,300 includes conference registration, evening event and meals (lunch and coffee breaks) and excludes hotel accommodation.
If you pre-register, partners and distributors can get a discount of up to US$300 out of Co-op allowance - please see COOP guidelines below.
- Can I use Co-op funds to attend the event?
- Yes. If you pre-register (either for just the event pass or the event pass plus hotel accommodation) partners and distributors can get a US$300, Co-op allowance for this event for each employee and end user that you wish to sponsor. Silver and Bronze partners and their end user guests can be sponsored by the regional MDF fund. To get this US$300, please enter the co-op sponsoring partner's name and email address on the "Summary and Payments" page during online registration.
The US$300 fee will be directly discounted at the time you or your customer registers. No additional reimbursements apply, so no claims are required in 2013. You can not use co-op if you register on-site the day of the event. There is no limit to the number of end user guests that a Check Point partner or distributor can sponsor through Co-op.
- Can I use Co-op to cover Conference expenses beyond the approved allowance?
- Do I need to open a Co-op project for the approved allowance?
- No. Please enter the co-op sponsoring partner's name and email address on the "Summary and Payments" page during online registration so that you get the appropriate allowance.
- Do I need to file a claim after the event?
- No. Since no additional reimbursements apply, no claims are required.
- I have questions about my registration with Co-op. How can I follow up?
- Please contact Coop@checkpoint.com.
- How do I register?
- May I register on-site?
- On-site registration is subject to availability. The Co-op allowance will not apply to on site registrations
- What is the Check Point Experience Conference cancellation policy?
- Conference cancellations received up to two weeks prior to the event are fully refundable. No refunds can be made less than two weeks before the first day of the event. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be submitted to cpx2013.USA@checkpoint.com. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the conference.
Note: Bedroom cancellations are subject to hotel cancellation policy.
- May more than one person from the same company attend the Check Point Experience 2013 Conference?
- Yes, but each person must register individually.
- Will I receive a receipt for my registration?
- Yes, you will receive a receipt for your registration (including hotel stay) from Check Point approximately 2 weeks after the event.
- How do I book a hotel room?
- Once you register for a package that includes a hotel room, Check Point will reserve a hotel room for you for the nights of April 24th and 25th. A separate hotel confirmation number will be provided to you (different to the registration confirmation number you receive after you register). If you selected registration that does not include a hotel room, Check Point will not handle your hotel room reservations.
- If I am sharing a room with someone, are we both registered for the event?
- No, only the person that registered is registered for the event itself.
- When is the training?
- Technical Training is April 24th from 9:00am-5:00pm, Sales Training is April 24th from 1:00-5:00pm.
- Who can attend the training?
- Any paid CPX attendee who is part of the target training audience.
- What do I get for attending training?
- Technical Training attendees will receive a 1 year extension on any CCSA or CCSE R70 or above certification. Sales Training attendees will receive a 1 year Sales Certification.
- Do I have to stay overnight to attend training?
- The technical training sessions will begin April 24th at 9:00am. If you’d like, Check Point will reserve a room for you the night before, but it will be your responsibility to pay for the room. Your accommodations will be confirmed when you register for training.
- How do I register for a training session?
- Email us to register for training and with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions | CPX 2013 Check Point Experience Washington, DC
This is right-nav content
- What should I wear?
- The dress-code is business casual.
- How do I get information on exhibits and sponsorships?
- Sponsorship opportunities
- What if I still have unanswered questions about the Check Point Experience 2013 Conference?
- If you have questions about the conference please email cpx2013.USA@checkpoint.com.