Benefits and Requirements
The PureAdvantage program is 5-star rated by VARBusiness. This rating recognizes that Check Point's robust program offers all of the benefits solution providers consider most important when partnering with a software vendor. The PureAdvantage program maximizes partner satisfaction and creates new revenue opportunities.
PureAdvantage Partner Program Benefits
Check Point's PureAdvantage Partner program provides the best partnering opportunity for Solution Providers that are unmatched in today's security industry.
Solution Providers benefit through:
- Quality security solutions that enable you to provide the right security solutions for every market segment and for businesses of all sizes
- Designation as a Check Point certified solution partner, including listing in the Check Point Partner Locator and lead sharing
- Knowledge transfer and online sales training with easy online access to Check Point sales training for new solutions
- Co-op funds: a great resource for demand-generation marketing activities
- Regular sales, technical, and marketing updates
- Marketing and sales tools, including product and sales presentations, competitive information, selling guides, and more
- Pre- and post-sales support and technical support available 24/7
- Access to Secure Knowledge Check point technical solution data base
- Personal contact with dedicated Check Point representatives, channel managers, and technical experts provide quick responses and customized solutions for specific needs
- 100-percent indirect channel driven company with no competition from Check Point
Check Point programs are tiered to recognize Solution Provider commitments and investments in skilled resources. Each tier in the program has detailed benefits and requirements. Please contact Check Point for detailed information about each level. General requirements follow:
- Sales requires demonstrated sales and product expertise, leads closure, and forecasting
- Marketing requires minimum use of co-op funds for lead generation campaigns
- Communication requires regular attendance at sales and technical workshops, seminars, and training
- Technical requires technical certification levels, demonstration facilities, and support commitments.
- Partnership requires achievement in customer satisfaction reviews and for annual membership renewal