The new PureAdvantage program certification levels are created to reflect the partner’s focus on security, breadth of solutions, and technology skills through four solution providers’ partner levels: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. The certification levels offer greater differentiation and branding opportunity to partners.
PURE Security resellers offering Check Point Unified Security Architecture product portfolio, with high investment in marketing, sales, and technical knowledge.
Platinum partners are set apart by:
- Delivering superior customer satisfaction
- Achieving completion as sales experts in the unified security architecture product portfolio. Focusing on high-end and enterprise products
- Providing end users with an exceptionally high level of expertise in procurement, consulting, integration, installation, training, and technical support skills
Value-added resellers with proven level of value-added sales, technical, and support expertise providing Check Point Unified Security Architecture solutions based on the full product line from Check Point.
Gold partners distinguish themselves by:
- Value Added Resellers with high security knowledge, providing Unified Security Architecture solutions from Check Point
- Focusing on high end and enterprise products
- Providing end users with proven procurement, consulting, integration, installation, training, and technical support skills
Market segment focused resellers with expertise in Check Point security solutions.
- A Silver partner can provide end users with any combination of resell, catalog sales, integration, installation, training, and technical support for most products.
- A Silver partners’ main product focus is medium business and enterprise
The PureAdvantage program entry-level opportunity for professional security resellers that specialize in at least one business market segment. Professional security resellers, specializing in at least one business market segment
- A Bronze partner is capable of providing end users with any combination of procurement, installation, and technical expertise.
- A Bronze partner is a practiced security professional with main product focus around small- and medium-sized businesses.