Choose the right platform for deploying Check Point security solutions
Check Point provides customers with the greatest choice for deploying our award-winning security solutions. Customers can deploy Check Point software on open servers, Check Point appliances, Check Point Integrated Appliance Solutions, or dedicated appliance platforms from partners such as Crossbeam. All Check Point appliances are built around a unified security architecture, enabling organizations to perform all aspects of security management via a single, unified console. This offers customers the flexibility to deploy a complete security solution on their choice of hardware platform.
- Check Point Appliances
- Check Point appliances deliver powerful turnkey systems for deploying and managing Check Point's award winning software solutions to address virtually any security need. IP Appliances, Power-1, UTM-1 and Smart-1 appliances now support a new Software Blades Architecture that provides flexible and fast deployment of security services without the addition of new hardware
- Secured by Check Point Platforms
- Secured by Check Point appliances are the most widely deployed Internet security appliances in the industry. The "Secured by Check Point" program, part of Check Point's OPSEC program, ensures appliances meet strict security, ease-of-use and interoperability requirements. The result is a broad choice of appliances, pre-installed with Check Point software, with low total cost of ownership.
- Certification Requirements
- Appliance Portfolio Overview
- Check Point SecurePlatform combines the simplicity and built-in security of an appliance with the flexibility of an open server. Check Point SecurePlatform is a free option available with several Check Point products that automatically installs and configures a fully hardened/secured operating system along with the Check Point products on Intel and AMD-based PCs and servers. This turns an off-the-shelf server into high-performance Check Point gateway in under 30 minutes. Mid-sized organizations looking to maximize performance and minimize costs should consider Check Point SecurePlatform.
- Hardware Compatibility List