The Check Point Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade simplifies endpoint security management by unifying all endpoint security capabilities for PC & Mac in a single console. Monitor, manage, educate and enforce policy, from an at-a-glance dashboard down to user and machine details, all with a few clicks.
BenefitsUnified endpoint security management reduces security gaps
- Unify all endpoint security protection in a single management console
- Straightforward policy language focused on business processes
- Comprehensive, immediate security with preconfigured, customizable policies
- Integrated into Check Point Software Blade Architecture for on-demand security
- Manage security for entire organizations, groups, users and their devices
- Enforce and remediate endpoint compliance before accessing network
- Search for security events across network and endpoints
- Manage endpoint and network security from one management appliance
- Drill-down on users and all their associated machines to investigate status
- Apply security policy to users, no matter what machine they log into
- Modify, track and report policy changes at all levels of the organization
- Use AD or customize your own organizational structure for policy enforcement
A full suite of Endpoint Security Software Blades are managed under one console and server by the Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade, providing:
- Full Disk Encryption: Combines pre-boot protection, boot authentication and strong encryption to make sure that only authorized users are given access to information stored on desktops and laptops.
- Media Encryption and Port Protection: Protects data stored on the computers by encrypting removable media devices and allowing tight control over computers’ ports (USB, Bluetooth and so on).
- Remote Access VPN: Provide secure, seamless access to corporate networks remotely
- Anti-Malware and Program Control: Protect endpoints from unknown viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and from unsecure, malicious and unwanted applications
- Firewall and Compliance Check: Stop unwanted traffic, prevent malware and block targeted attacks and ensuring that protected computers comply with your organization’s security requirements and assign different security levels according to the compliance state of the endpoint computer.
The Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade enables central policy management, enforcement and logging from a single, user-friendly console. Centralized management offers unmatched leverage and control of security policies and multiple deployment options offer easy installation and minimize user impact, for a reduced overall cost of operations.
The Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade provides granular user security, in addition to associated machines, from a single console.
With an Active Directory-based structure, search or drill down from the console within a few clicks to view:
- Specific users
- User’s associated machines
- All policies and exceptions are viewable and editable from one screen
- Policies can be changed for groups or individuals
- Unique ‘sliders’ make setting policy easy
- Fine-grained policy settings can be customized for exceptions
The Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade allows you to enforce endpoint compliance on multiple checks before users log into the network.
You can check that the:
- appropriate endpoint security software blades are installed
- correct OS service pack are installed on the endpoint
- only approved applications are able to run on the endpoint
- appropriate anti-malware product and version is running on the endpoint.
Plus, set users to Observe, Warn, or Restrict access to the network if they are not compliant with the policy. Also, allows for automatic or user-based remediation.
Manage Endpoint and Network Security from one management appliance with capabilities such as performing security forensics, security analysis, and search security events.
The Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade is fully integrated into the Software Blade architecture, saving time and reducing costs by allowing customers to quickly expand security protections to meet changing requirements.
|Windows||Windows 8 Enterprise, Professional editions 32/64-bit Windows 7 Enterprise, Professional, Ultimate editions 32/64-bit (or greater, e.g. SP1) Windows Vista 32/64-bit Windows XP 32-bit SP3 or greater Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 32 & 64-bit - Malware Protection/Firewall/Compliance|
|Macintosh||Mac OS X 10.9, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.7 - Firewall/Compliance/VPN/Full Disk Encryption|
|Smart-1 205, 210, 225, 3050 and 3150|
|GAiA R75.40 or later, Secure Platform R75.40|
|All editions of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 VMware vSphere 4.0, 4.1, 5.0VMware ESXi 4.1.0, 5.0|