The Check Point Management Portal Software Blade allows browser-based security management access to outside groups such as support staff or auditors, while maintaining centralized control of policy enforcement. View security policies, the status of all Check Point products and administrator activity as well as edit, create and modify internal users.
BenefitsSafely monitor network and security issues remotely
- Security management portal provides views of network policy and objects
- Extend secure access to network policy settings to manager, outside auditors
- Allows MSSPs to securely share configuration/log data with customers
- Convenient user interface allows for easy security management
- Create and modify internal users; view, purge or switch active firewall logs
- View the status of all Check Point products for troubleshooting activities
- Enable activity logging on any Check Point Security Management server
- Supported on any Check Point Appliance or open server
The Management Portal Software Blade provides a read-only view of network policy and objects to specified individuals. Full management control is limited to users with access using SmartConsole applications.
Auditors and managers can connect via a secure SSL connection to view network policy, objects, IPS settings and gateway status information.
With the Management Portal Software Blade you can edit, create and/or modify internal users. Additionally you can view, purge, or switch the active firewall log and audit files. This, along with access to gateway status views, provides a valuable tool for remote troubleshooting.
The Management Portal Software Blade is integrated into the Software Blade Architecture. It can be easily and rapidly activated on existing Check Point Appliances or open servers, saving time and reducing costs by leveraging existing security infrastructure.
Full integration into the modular Software Blade Architecture allows for rapid and easy activation on any Check Point security gateway.
|Configurable Roles||Specific management portal permission|
|Read Write Access||Adding users and log management|
|IP Access Control||Restrict access to specific IP addresses|
|Internet Protocol Versions||IPv6 and IPv4|