Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade is the safe and easy solution to connect to corporate applications over the internet with your Smartphone, tablet or PC. The solution provides enterprise-grade remote access via both Layer-3 VPN and SSL VPN, allowing you simple, safe and secure connectivity to your email, calendar, contacts and corporate applications.
BenefitsSimply connect from mobile devices
- Secure connectivity for smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops
- Provides client-based and web-based VPN connectivity
- Easy access for mobile workers using managed or unmanaged devices
- Communicate securely with proven encryption technology
- Verify authorized users with two-factor authentication and User-Device pairing
- Fully integrated with Check Point Security Policy Manager
- Activate user-certificates with one click
- Deploy and configure the Mobile Access Software Blade on your existing Security Gateway
Check Point GO virtualization technology segregates the secure workspace from the host PC, enforcing isolation between Check Point GO and host PC environments. Since Check Point GO does not write to the host, no session traces or data are left behind.
The Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade uses SSL VPN and IPsec technologies to secure encrypted communication from unmanaged smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops to your corporate IT infrastructure. The Mobile Access Software Blade offers multiple end-user connection options, including:
- Check Point Mobile app
- Check Point Mobile VPN app
- SSL VPN portal through a browser
- SSL Network Extender (SNX) with light-weight, dissolvable client
The Mobile Access Software Blade offers:
- Secure SSL VPN access
- Two-factor authentication
- Device/end-user paring
- Mobile business portal
- Provisioning of security features and email profile
Check Point Mobile VPN is the safe and simple way to connect to your corporate resources from any application on your Apple iPhone and iPad devices. This enterprise-grade VPN application provides secure access to your corporate resources via an SSL or IPsec tunnel.
Simple and secure access from your mobile device to corporate web-based applications through an easy to use portal.
- One-touch access to your business web applications
- Secure sync of your e-mail, calendar and contacts
- Always-on security
- Easy setup with downloadable app
- Secure business portal customized for each user ensuring access to only authorized corporate resources
- Single sign-on to reduce login errors into corporate web applications
As one of the multiple end-user connection options, the SSL VPN portal is best for connecting securely to corporate resources through a portal from a web browser. Secure Web-based ConnectivityThrough an integrated Web portal, users can access web applications, web-based resources, shared files, and email. Administrators can customize the design of the web portal, including support for multiple languages. Endpoint Security On Demand - optional endpoint compliance and malware scanner
- Ensures that connecting endpoints are compliant with corporate policy
- Out-of-compliance users are offered links to self-remediation resources
Check Point Secure Workspace End-users can utilize the Check Point virtual desktop that enables data protection during user sessions and enables cache wiping after the sessions have ended. Secure Workspace protects all session-specific data accumulated on the client side, and:
- Creates a secure virtual environment, insulated from the host
- Encrypts and deletes browser and application caches, files, etc., when session ends
DynamicID Direct SMS Authentication The Mobile Access Software Blade can be configured to send a One-Time Password (OTP) to an end-user communication device (such as a mobile phone) via an SMS message. SMS two-factor authentication provides an extra level of security while eliminating the difficulties associated with managing hardware tokens. Integrated Intrusion Prevention
- Provides protection against malicious code transferred in Web-related applications
- Blocks worms, various attacks such as buffer overflows, SQL and command injections, cross-site scripting, customizable HTTP worm catcher, directory traversal, header rejection, malicious HTTP code
Execution and use of applications and programs is strictly controlled by the security policy. Only pre-approved applications are allowed to run within the secure virtual workspace, effectively blocking installation of malware and other threats. Check Point GO can also block attempts to print from applications running inside of the protected environment.
The SSL Network Extender (SNX) is used for remote users who need access to network (non-Web-based) applications. The SSL Network Extender offers a browser plug-in that provides remote access, while delivering full network connectivity for IP-based applications. It enables an on-demand SSL VPN Layer-3 tunnel to connect to your corporate resources. It supports any IP-based application, including ICMP, TCP and UDP, without requiring complex configuration to support each application. SSL Network Extender works on remote PCs without requiring administrator privileges.
SSL Network Extender is downloaded automatically from the SSL VPN portal to the endpoint machines, so that VPN client software does not have to be pre-installed and configured on users’ PCs and laptops. SSL Network Extender tunnels application traffic using a secure, encrypted and authenticated SSL tunnel to the SSL VPN gateway.
With SmartDashboard company’s can email users at their leisure with information on how to download the Mobile client directly to users’ smartphones. Multiple ways to distribute notice of a Mobile client being available as well as choosing what Mobile client will be available for users such as customized emails.
The Mobile Access Software Blade is integrated into the Software Blade Architecture. It can be easily and rapidly activated on existing Check Point Security Gateways saving time and reducing costs by leveraging existing security infrastructure.
|iOS||3.1.3 and above|
|Android||2.1 and above|
|Windows||XP, Vista, Windows - Layer-3 VPN Client|
|iOS||5.0 and above|
|Android||4.0 and above|
Management Platform Specifications*
|Check Point||GAiA, SecurePlatform, IPSO 6.2 disk-based|
|Windows||Server 2003/2008- 32-bit|
|Linux||RHEL 5.0/5.4 32-bit|
|Sun/Oracle (SPARC)||Solaris 8, 9, 10|
Client Device Operating System
|PC||Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, XP 32-bit|
|Mac||Mac 10.4 and above|
|Linux||Fedora 8, Ubuntu 7, RHEL 3.0, Suse 9 & above, Red Hat 7.3|