Provides a quick "checks and balances" to ensure your Check Point Security solution is operating as designed, and offers opportunties to increase your security capacity.
Check the performance of your Check Point Security solution
Identifies internal and external vulnerabily points
- SmartCenter global properties review
- Check Point rulebase review
- VPN access configuration review
Evaluates software configuration and issues
- Operating system review
- Process load level review
- CPU specifications review
Recommends changes to increase security capacity
- Rulebase consolidation
- Parameters that need attention
- Hardware-scalability issues
Email us with questions or to start your Assessement.
Check Point will work on-site and off-site to optimize your environment
During onsite days, your Check Point expert will:
- Meet with global nework key engineers and analyze the initial information
- Review the configuration of essential firewall components
- Review SmartCenter Global Properties and Remote VPN access configuration
- Test the environment with the customer
Off-site data analysis
After the inital data collection, your expert will work off-site and perform the following activities:
- Consult with Check Point Research & Development and key technical persons about how to improve your environment
- Create a custom report with the findings including recommendations and corrective actions
- Create an action plan including suggestions to achieve increased security performance
Every Check Point upgrade and installation is adapted to the customer's specific needs and environment.
Please contact us for more information.