GAiA and SecurePlatform Hardware Compatibility List
The following data shows open servers and devices that are tested on a regular basis for compatibility by Check Point and are recommended for use with GAiA and SecurePlatform:
Note: SecurePlatform is also supported and recommended for use on a wide range of "Secured by Check Point" appliances.
* = certified with remarks
— = not certified
Last Updated: April 2, 2015
- VMtools are not supported.
- Security Gateway VE R76, R77 versions are supported only with Network mode.
- For minimum hardware requirements, refer to the release notes for the version, which include the requirements for the applicable product.
- For products based on R70 or higher, set the Guest OS to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (32-bit).
- Event Analysis and Reporting certification is included in the Security Management products starting from R71.
- Starting from R70, SmartEvent and SmartReporter are supported according to the "Security Management" column.
- Starting from R77, Security Gateway is supported with the open server ISO as well