GAiA and SecurePlatform Hardware Compatibility List
The following data shows open servers and devices that are tested on a regular basis for compatibility by Check Point and are recommended for use with GAiA and SecurePlatform:
Note: SecurePlatform is also supported and recommended for use on a wide range of "Secured by Check Point" appliances.
* = certified with remarks
— = not certified
Last Updated: January 13, 2016
- VMtools are supported only on OVF versions R77.10 and above. Starting R77.30 OVF VMtools are supported on all forms.
- For minimum hardware requirements, refer to the release notes for the version, which include the requirements for the applicable product.
- Starting from R77, Security Gateway is supported with the open server ISO as well.
- vSEC requires NSX version 6.1.x and ESX 5.5 or later.
- vSEC Controller R77.30 and vSEC Gateway R77.20VSEC Release Notes
- vSEC Controller R77.30 and vSEC Gateway R77.20VSEC Administration Guide
- R77.10 Security Gateway VE Hypervisor Mode Release Notes
- R77.10 Security Gateway Hypervisor Mode Admin Guide
- R77 Security Gateway VE Network Mode Release Notes
- R77 Security Gateway VE Network Mode Admin Guide
- R75.40 Security Gateway Virtual Edition Hypervisor Mode Release Notes
- R75.40 Security Gateway Virtual Edition Hypervisor Mode Admin Guide