Configuring DHCP Relay
You can configure DHCP relay for internal networks.
Note: DHCP relay will not work if the router is located behind a NAT device.
To configure DHCP relay
- Click Network in the main menu, and click the My Network tab.
The My Network page appears.
- In the desired network's row, click Edit.
The Edit Network Settings page appears.
- In the DHCP Server list, select Relay.
The Automatic DHCP range check box is disabled, and new fields appear.
- In the Primary DHCP Server IP field, type the IP address of the primary DHCP server.
- In the Secondary DHCP Server IP field, type the IP address of the DHCP server to use if the primary DHCP server fails.
- Click Apply.
A warning message appears.
- Click OK.
A success message appears
- If your computer is configured to obtain its IP address automatically (using DHCP), and either the ZoneAlarm DHCP server or another DHCP server is enabled, restart your computer.
Your computer obtains an IP address in the DHCP address range.