You need local experts who understand your specific needs and can provide onsite support, if needed. And your experts need the backing of Check Point’s worldwide support teams and in-depth resources – 24 hours a day. Plus, you want direct access to our large, online, self-service knowledgebase to quickly and easily answer your questions and reduce support times and costs.
Check Point Collaborative Enterprise Support combines first-line support from your local Certified Collaborative Support Provider (CCSP) with full back-end support from Check Point. Follow the below link to compare the Collaborative Enterprise Support levels, and corresponding service level commitments.
- First-line support on all your Check Point products from your local CCSP
- Global, “follow the sun” backline support from Check Point
- Advanced or Expert Access to SecureKnowledge, our online, self-service knowledgebase
- Prioritized routing for severe issues that demand immediate attention
- Clear visibility of issues in SecureTrak, our online request and reporting system
- Access to the latest software Hot Fixes, and/or upgrades and major releases
- Regular customer satisfaction reviews and quality assessments
- Committed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) from Check Point
- Partner RMA determination for Co-Premium / Co-Elite support
*Available in EMEA, APAC, Latin America and other select geographies