Check Point strives to provide you a simplified return process for your defective products. The below return shipping instructions will assist you in the step-by-step requirements to ensure you can return your defective product easily. To further assist in the return shipment, please see the quick links below for pre-printed labels you can apply directly to your return package; these are specific to your region.
Customers with On-site support or in a Dead on Arrival (DOA) situation will receive a prepaid label for return of the defective product(s) where applicable (if not applicable Check Point will offer alternate solutions). An email will be sent through the open Service Request with instructions for the Prepaid Label. This will be at Check Point’s expense.
Faulty unit(s)/part(s) shall be returned to Check Point within 10 calendar days of delivery date of the replacement unit(s)/part(s). Please retain the sender copy of the airway bill which contains both the tracking number and your RMA reference number.
Check Point reserves the right to fully charge for equipment that was not returned to Check Point’s warehouse. Unreturned unit(s)/part(s) fee will be charged in your next Support Renewal.
You may use the courier of your choice.
Tracking numbers can be updated by:
- Updating your HWS SR online – under the Hardware tab
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with RMA number as a reference.
All support contract information will be moved to the replacement part(s) at the time of delivery. If you are returning a serial number other than the one(s) within this RMA, please contact Hardware Services.
If you have any questions or concerns on the return process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your business.
- Reuse the original packaging materials to pack the returned unit to insure its arrival in good condition.
- Remove or cover previous shipping labels from the outside of the box. (Old addresses, Labels, AWB, Colored label, etc)
- Place the defective part/unit inside the static protection bag and then into the foam
- Close and tape the box securely to ensure it will not open during transit
- Please indicate the RMA number clearly on the outside of your box when returning your product to ensure that your return can be properly verified (Attn: RMA Receiving – RMA/SO#_______ ). Failure to include the RMA number may result in a processing delay.
- Any original manuals, CDs, cables, etc, should be retained if these are not supplied with the replacement unit. Also please make sure that you have moved any additional hardware over to the new replacement unit before returning it to Check Point (Extra Memory, NIC cards, Power Supply, Hard Drive, Face Plates, etc.)