NSS Labs Recommendations
NSS Labs tests the world’s security products. Based in Austin, Texas, the company’s research and testing laboratory is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. C-Suite executives and information security professionals from many of the world’s most demanding global enterprises rely on NSS Labs to accelerate security decisions with greater confidence.
Check Point has actively participated in NSS Labs tests since 2011 and has achieved NSS Labs Recommended status in firewall, Next Generation Firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) group tests.
Check Point NSS Labs Recommended Summary and History
- “Recommend and AA” Rating for Advanced Endpoint Protection (2019, 2020)
- “Recommended” Rating for Next Generation Firewall (2011-2019)
- “Recommended” Rating for Breach Prevention Systems (BPS) (2015-2016, 2019)
- “Recommended” Rating for Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) (2011-2013, 2016-2017)
- “Recommended” Rating for Network Firewall (2011, 2013)
- Next Generation FW – 13500 NGFW R75.45 (2014)