- Hacking 101: Introduction to common web attack techniques
- Learn about common security holes in the IT world. Learn the basics of preventing security holes in your network.
- Cyber Range
- Hyper-realistic simulation and virtual training environment, providing Gen V cyber range training for all type of customers and partners
- Offensive Web hacking (Time: 09:00-16:00)
- This fast paced training gives attendees an insight into advanced AppSec topics
- Automating and orchestrating your security network with Check Point R80.20
- Use the new API to automate security management operations and other security functions.
- Deep Dive into Check Point’s SandBlast product family
- Detect and prevent malware and phishing attacks. Use Threat Emulation and Extraction to scan for malicious files. Protect against unknown threats in files that are downloaded from the Internet or attached to emails.
- Be a technical expert on the Check Point R80.20 software release
- Learn what’s new with R80.20 NGFW/NGTP. Employ the new security policy layers functionality.
- Preventing mobile cyber security attacks with Check Point mobile security
- Are your employees accessing their corporate information through their mobile devices? Are those devices secured? How vulnerable is your corporate network without Mobile Security? Come, learn, and try Check Point SandBlast Mobile and how to protect your network from mobile security breaches with our advanced mobile threat defense. Hear about Capsule Workspace and how to create a secure environment on device that will prevent corporate data loss and unwanted access using a seamless and secure user experience.
- Securing your cloud workloads with Check Point
- Protect your assets in the cloud from the most sophisticated threats with dynamic scalability, intelligent provisioning and consistent control across physical and virtual networks.
CPX 360 promises to be the premier cyber security summit. CPX 360 is where you’ll receive up-to-the-minute intelligence about global threats and other vital topics from the world’s leading cyber security experts. In addition, you’ll enjoy getting hands on with cutting-edge security solutions from Check Point, networking with your peers, and celebrating with the world’s cyber security elite. If you attend one cyber security event this year, make it CPX 360.
Cyber Talk Keynotes – Experience TED-like sessions bringing together top cyber security experts to identify ways to tackle unprecedented security challenges and discuss cyber security priorities, trends and innovations
Securing your Cloud (NEW) – All about securing your cloud with effective blueprints to SaaS, Public and Private Cloud
Hackers Exposed (NEW) – Learn how hackers are developing the next wave of Gen VI threats
Cyber Security Innovations (NEW) – Explore Cyber Security Innovations to effectively prevent threats before they cause damage
Cyber Innovation Competition (NEW) – 20×20 short cyber innovation stories
CheckMates Community use-cases – Listen first-hand to industry best practices from other organizations discussing real use-cases
Technology Innovation Labs – Experience Infinity threat prevention and security architecture
Geek Village (NEW) – geeky workshops (e.g. malware reversing, lock picking, crypto, Lego models etc.)
Hands-On Labs – Test Drive our latest technology through our hands-on Lab with a step by step cookbooks
EXPO – Explore the EXPO; see the latest technology solutions and demonstrations from Check Point and our Partners, Start-Up Pavilion
Gamification – Explore the 2019 Cyber challenge – CTF game, Shoot down hackers in the Cyber Range, or go on the CheckMates Scavenger Hunt
Certification – Bring your laptop and Credit card and come get Certified. Pass an exam (CCSA, CCSE or CCSM) here and your certification benefit will be valid for 3 years instead of 2 years!