CPX 360 2020
Summit And Expo
Join us in Bangkok, January 14 – 16, 2020 | #CPX360
CPX 360 promises to be the premier cyber security summit. CPX 360 is where you’ll receive up-to-the-minute intelligence about global threats and other vital topics from the world’s leading cyber security experts. In addition, you’ll enjoy getting hands on with cutting-edge security solutions from Check Point, networking with your peers, and celebrating with the world’s cyber security elite. If you attend one cyber security event this year, make it CPX 360.
Mark your calendar now for CPX 360 2020, the world’s premiere cyber security summit of the year. Globally renowned industry experts will take to the stage to share analysis, core insights, and actionable business strategies that will help take your cyber security to the next level.
CPX 360 is the place to tackle your toughest security challenges, gain important new strategies, and expand your network. Explore the latest technology through immersive, hands-on experiences designed by Check Point and ecosystem partners. Participate in interactive technical breakout sessions, masterclasses, and more to raise your defense capabilities against the growing wave of cyber crime.
At CPX 360, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of today’s dynamic threat landscape and the emerging challenges within cyber security. Get a look at the next wave of Check Point innovation and discover how our consolidated security architecture is creating long-term strategic advantages.
Whether your interest in cyber security is technical or business, CPX 360 is a must-attend event. CPX 360 offers a wide array of conference sessions and tracks, empowering you to obtain the knowledge to meet your business needs. All components of the event, from the hands-on labs to the technology expo, will offer you the information needed to protect your organization. Experts will be on-hand to help solve your organization’s unique cybersecurity challenges.
Tracks at a Glance
Cyber Security Learning Credits (CLC)
Call for Papers
Share your cyber security insights on-stage at CPX 360 2020.
We’re looking for speakers who will teach, share and inspire Check Point customers and partners to use the innovations, strategies, tools, and techniques needed to prevent cyber threats! How are you leveraging the power of Check Point Infinity Architecture to protect your organization? What are some of the technical tips and tricks you can recommend? Submit your ideas to CPX 360.
This year we have two dedicated call for papers tracks:
- 20×20 Cyber Innovation Competition
- CheckMates Community use cases
Recommended topic areas include real use cases in:
- Cutting edge cyber security innovations
- Cloud Security
- IoT security
- Security Orchestration and Response (SOAR)
- Zero Trust security
- Perimeter and Data Center Security
- Mobile security
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- R80.X use cases
- Security Automation
Remember to include practical advice, key success factors, proven examples, an in-depth explanation of the challenges you’ve overcome and lessons learned on topics related to securing your datacenter, your cloud environments, your mobile and endpoints.
- Submissions deadline is September 30th
- Decision and notification to speaker November 15th
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items to Include in Submission
All submissions must include the following information:
- Presenter’s name
- Presenter’s organization, job title and biography
- Presentation title
- Track you are submitting for (20×20 Innovation Competition or CheckMates)
- Short abstract – maximum 100 words
- Length – ideally 20-30 minutes for the CheckMates track, 6 minutes 40 seconds for the 20×20 Innovation Competition track
- If applicable, please also include any links to previous presentations, slide decks, or papers
- Please include an estimate of how ‘technical’ your presentation will be. The following rating will be used:
T1 = Very little technical knowledge required
T2 = Some technical knowledge is assumed
T3 = Largely technical and/or detailed content aimed at technicians
- Event you are submitting to (Bangkok (Week of Jan 13), New Orleans (Week of Jan 27), Vienna (Week of Feb 3)
- Presenters are to submit for an event in their respective GEO’s
- Presentations must be written in English
- Presentations should present original work, which ideally has not been previously published
- Presentations will be selected based on their originality, significance, correctness and clarity of presentation
It is important for presentations to avoid vendor/partner/sponsor specific ‘product pitches/sales pitches’. If presentation proposals are considered to contain such material (product pitches/sales) they will more than likely be rejected early in the review process. Further, vendors are reminded that there is no linkage between conference sponsorship and the opportunity to present at the conference.
Proposals with real use cases from customers will be given priority in the selection criteria.
We will give full conference passes (with hotel) only to those who actively participate as speakers on accepted presentations.
14-16 JANUARY, 2020
Join us in Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, for CPX 360 2020. Engage with high-level industry professionals, learn about the latest trends in cyber security technologies, and test-drive our latest architecture through hands-on cyber labs. While you are in town, take some time to enjoy the iconic architecture, vibrant street life, mythical floating markets, and panoramic views from the Golden Mountain hilltop.
Centara Grand at CentralWorld
999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan