QUANTUM 6700 SECURITY GATEWAY
Check Point Quantum 6700 Next Generation Firewalls enables enterprises to deploy the industry’s leading threat prevention capabilities at all points of their infrastructure, scaling security almost infinitely according to their changing business needs. It also dramatically accelerates the efficiency of their security operations. This enables enterprises to prevent and block even the most advanced attacks, before they can disrupt business.
Against Gen V
Highest caliber prevention
with unified security
Cut operation management
time by up to 80%
Performance measured with enterprise testing conditions. Additional performance details on page 3.
1: Includes Firewall, Application Control, and IPS.
2: Includes Firewall, Application Control, URL Filtering, IPS, Antivirus, Anti-Bot and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection
Prevent Known and Zero-day Threats
Check Point SandBlast Network is an evasion-resistant sandbox that provides zero-day protection from advanced and unknown threats. SandBlast Threat Extraction (CDR) ensures quick delivery of safe email and web content to users.
All-inclusive Security Solutions
Check Point 6700 security gateways include all security technologies including the SandBlast (sandboxing) software package for one year. Purchase a renewal for NGFW, NGTP or SandBlast (SNBT) for subsequent years as you like.
High Performance Options
Purchase the affordable Plus package and get a base system plus 4x 10GbE SFP+ ports with transceivers, 2x AC power supplies, Lights-out Management and 16 GB of memory for high connection capacity.
Remote Management and Monitoring
A Lights-Out-Management (LOM) card provides out-of-band management to remotely diagnose, start, restart and manage the appliance from a remote location.
Enterprise Test Conditions
Enterprise Test Conditions
1: Includes Firewall, Application Control, URL Filtering, IPS, Antivirus, Anti-Bot and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection. 2: Includes Firewall, Application Control and IPS. 3: Performance measured with default/Plus/maximum memory.
- 1x CPUs, 6x physical cores
- 1x 480 GB SSD storage
- 1 AC power supply (2x in Plus)
- 8, 16 and 32 GB memory options
- Lights-Out-Management (included in Plus)
- Virtual Systems (Base/Plus/max mem): 10/20/20
Network Expansion Slot Options (1 of 1 slots open)
- 8x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 port card, up to 18 ports
- 4x 1000Base-F SFP port card, up to 4 ports
- 4x 10GBase-F SFP+ port card, up to 4 ports
- 2x 40GBase-F QSFP+ port card, up to 2 ports
First Time Prevention Capabilities
- CPU-level, OS-level and static file analysis
- File disarm and reconstruction via Threat Extraction
- Average emulation time for unknown files that require full sandbox evaluation is under 100 seconds
- Maximal file size for Emulation is 100 MB
- Emulation OS Support: Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10
- Use 8,000+ pre-defined or customize your own applications
- Accept, prevent, schedule, and apply traffic-shaping
Data Loss Prevention
- Classify 700+ pre-defined data types
- End user and data owner incident handling
Dynamic User-based Policy
- Integrates with Microsoft AD, LDAP, RADIUS, Cisco pxGrid, Terminal Servers and with 3rd parties via a Web API
- Enforce consistent policy for local and remote users on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and Apple iOS platforms
- Total physical and virtual (VLAN) interfaces per appliance: 1024/4096 (single gateway/with virtual systems)
- 802.3ad passive and active link aggregation
- Layer 2 (transparent) and Layer 3 (routing) mode
- Active/Active L2, Active/Passive L2 and L3
- Session failover for routing change, device and link failure
- ClusterXL or VRRP
- NAT66, NAT64, NAT46
- CoreXL, SecureXL, HA with VRRPv3
Unicast and Multicast Routing (see SK98226)
- OSPFv2 and v3, BGP, RIP
- Static routes, Multicast routes
- Policy-based routing
- PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, PIM-DM, IGMP v2, and v3
- Single Power Supply rating: 300W
- AC power input: 100 to 240V (50-60Hz)
- Power consumption max: 126W
- Maximum thermal output: 429.9 BTU/hr.
- Enclosure: 1RU
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.2 x 20 x 1.73 in.(438 x 508 x 44mm)
- Weight (Base/Plus): 16.5/17.4 lbs. (7.5/7.9 kg)
- Operating: 0° to 40°C, humidity 95%
- Storage: –20° to 70°C, humidity 95%
- Safety: UL, CB, CE, TUV GS
- Emissions: FCC, CE, VCCI, RCM/C-Tick
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH1, ISO140011
1. factory certificate