Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Check Point Experience 2012?
- Check Point Experience 2012 is a must-attend annual event that brings together Check Point partners and customers. Join us and learn about the latest developments in the industry and how you can keep your edge in security with Check Point solutions, best practices and in depth product reviews.
- What are all the locations and dates of the Check Point Experience 2012?
- Who should attend the Check Point Experience Conference?
- All Check Point Users
- Security decision makers, CISOs, CTOs and CIOs
- Network buyers, security buyers and security IT professionals
- When does the Check Point Experience Conference start?
- The Berlin conference begins on Wednesday, May 29th with early registration and a cocktail reception at 5:00pm. The main conference will start on the 30th May at 9:00am.
- What is the cost of the Check Point Experience Conference?
- The full package registration fee of US$1,600 for a single occupancy, and US$1,640 for double occupancy. This includes 2 nights’ hotel accommodation (May 30th and 31),one conference registration, evening event and meals (lunch and coffee breaks) for one registrant. Check Point will reserve a hotel room for you, who will also send you your hotel reservation confirmation number (a separate confirmation number than the one you get for your event registration).
NOTE: If booking a double occupancy room and both plan to attend the Check Point Experience conference, the second person needs to purchase their conference registration separately.
The Check Point Experience Pass only fee of US$1,250 includes conference registration, evening event and meals (lunch and coffee breaks) and excludes hotel accommodation.
If you pre-register, partners and distributors can get a discount of up to US$300 out of Co-op allowance - please see COOP guidelines below.
- Can I use Co-op funds to attend the event?
- Yes. If you pre-register (either for just the event pass or the event pass plus hotel accommodation) partners and distributors can get a US$300, Co-op allowance for this event for each employee and end user that you wish to sponsor. Silver and Bronze partners and their end user guests can be sponsored by the regional MDF fund. To get this US$300, please enter the co-op sponsoring partner's name and email address on the "Summary and Payments" page during online registration.
The US$300 fee will be directly discounted at the time you or your customer registers. No additional reimbursements apply, so no claims are required in 2012. You can not use co-op if you register on-site the day of the event. There is no limit to the number of end user guests that a Check Point partner or distributor can sponsor through Co-op.
- Can I use Co-op to cover Conference expenses beyond the approved allowance?
- Do I need to open a Co-op project for the approved allowance?
- No. Please enter the co-op sponsoring partner's name and email address on the "Summary and Payments" page during online registration so that you get the appropriate allowance.
- Do I need to file a claim after the event?
- No. Since no additional reimbursements apply, no claims are required.
- I have questions about my registration with Co-op. How can I follow up?
- Please contact Coop@checkpoint.com.
- How do I register?
- May I register on-site?
- On-site registration is subject to availability. The Co-op allowance will not apply to on site registrations
- What is the Check Point Experience Conference cancellation policy?
- Conference cancellations received up to two weeks prior to the event are fully refundable. No refunds can be made less than two weeks before the first day of the event. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be submitted to CPXfirstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the conference.
Note: Bedroom cancellations are subject to hotel cancellation policy.
- May more than one person from the same company attend the Check Point Experience 2012 Conference?
- Yes, but each person must register individually.
- Will I receive a receipt for my registration?
- Yes, you will receive a receipt for your registration (including hotel stay) from Check Point approximately 2 weeks after the event.
- How do I book a hotel room?
- Once you register for a package that includes a hotel room, Check Point will reserve a hotel room for you for the nights of May 29th and 30th. A separate hotel confirmation number will be provided to you (different to the registration confirmation number you receive after you register). If you selected registration that does not include a hotel room, Check Point will not handle your hotel room reservations.
- If I am sharing a room with someone, are we both registered for the event?
- No, only the person that registered is registered for the event itself.
Check Point Experience 2012 Berlin, May 29-31
This is right-nav content
- What should I wear?
- The dress-code is business casual.
- How do I get information on exhibits and sponsorships?
- Sponsorship opportunities
- What if I still have unanswered questions about the Check Point Experience 2012 Conference?
- If you have questions about the conference please email CPXemail@example.com.