Check Point® Software Technologies (Nasdaq: CHKP) today kicked-off its annual customer event series, the Check Point Experience (CPX). The three-day event is dedicated to addressing today’s most pressing cyber security challenges and helping customers of all sizes develop strategies to stay one step ahead of increasingly sophisticated hackers and malware.
CPX 2016 will host attendees in Nice, France, April 18-20, and in Chicago, May 16-18. The events will feature more than 200 unique breakout sessions from Check Point and its community of partners and customers. With more than 4,000 expected attendees worldwide, this year’s conferences are supported by more than 41 sponsors and exhibitors, including AccessIT Group, Arrow, Black Box, Gotham Technology Group, Tufin and VMware.
From the largest metropolis to the most remote village, our world is more linked than ever before. Cloud, mobility, and IoT are changing how we deploy and consume technology. The digital economy is here to stay – inspiring and empowering leaders to compete more effectively, and drive positive change throughout the world. While the changes in our world create new and inspiring opportunities, they also introduce challenges as virtually every major decision to leverage technology evokes security concerns. The cyber threat landscape is evolving at a rapid pace as threats become more sophisticated and more frequent than ever before, and businesses need to shift their security strategies from detection to prevention, and consolidate solutions in order to have the best defense.
CPX 2016 will host industry discussion on these key trends, and provide insight into the strategies and technologies required to secure their infrastructures – across all environments and devices. Attendees will have opportunities to see the technology in action; participate in in-depth training sessions; and network with peers in the industry. The General Session Keynotes will feature senior business executive and security luminaries including:
- Daniel Burrus, Global Futurist and New York Times best-selling author
- Shamla Naidoo, Vice President of IT Risk and CISO, IBM
- Jacqueline Johnson, Global Head of IT Security, Nordea Bank
- Randy Hultgren, U.S. Congressman and member of the Committee on Congressional Cybersecurity
- Col. Fred Schwien, Director of Homeland Security Programs and Strategy, The Boeing Co.
- Gil Shwed, Check Point Founder and CEO
- Amnon Bar-Lev, Check Point President
- Dorit Dor, Check Point Head of Products
CPX 2016 Online Resources
- For a comprehensive list of CPX 2016 exhibitors and sponsors, please visit the Europe Sponsorship Page and U.S. Sponsorship Page.
- For a complete list of keynote speakers, please visit the Europe Speaker Page and U.S. Speaker Page.
- The 2016 agenda also is available for both CPX Nice and CPX Chicago.
- To register to attend CPX 2016, please visit the main registration page.
Follow Check Point via:
Check Point Blog: http://blog.checkpoint.com/