Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP) today announced it has attained the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Competency, which highlights partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. The AWS Security Competency shines a light on Check Point’s expertise in delivering advanced threat prevention security to help protect customer data and workloads in the AWS Cloud.
“We are advocates of focusing on core competencies and partnering with industry leaders that can more effectively manage a segment of our business,” said Brendan McKernan, president and co-founder, Courtagen Life Sciences. “Check Point is an ideal partner because vSEC for AWS allows us to leverage the cloud to its fullest capabilities. In addition, it gives us the security, speed, agility and savings to efficiently grow our business.”
“By achieving the AWS Security Competency, Check Point vSEC provides customers with a new level of confidence to use Check Point’s SandBlast advanced threat prevention security to deploy powerful threat prevention security to protect their hybrid clouds from sophisticated attacks,” said Gabi Reish, vice president of product management, Check Point. “vSEC for AWS provides consolidated and consistent security policy management, enforcement and reporting across on-premise and cloud workloads, making migration to the AWS cloud painless.”
Check Point vSEC for AWS provides benefits for a broad set of customer needs, including:
- Extensive protections against cyber threats. Data and workloads in the cloud are attractive targets for cyber criminals and require the same level of protections that safeguard customer data in on-premise environments. Check Point vSEC delivers consistent and advanced protections against malware and zero-day attacks across data center and cloud-based workloads.
- Security as dynamic as the cloud. Full support and seamless integration for Elastic Load Balancing, multiple Availability Zones and AWS CloudWatch lowers the complexity of deploying advanced security that can elastically grow and scale with dynamic cloud
- Breaking down the barriers of managing cloud security. Cloud security management needs to be simple and intuitive in order to extend data services and workloads to the cloud. One-click deployment from AWS Marketplace and AWS CloudFormation configuration templates quickly secure workloads and data while automated workflows and orchestration minimize configuration errors and improve operational efficiency.
“The AWS Security Competency Program is designed to help customers easily discover and quickly deploy the product solutions that offer the best fit for their unique project workloads,” said Tim Jefferson, global ecosystem lead, security, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “We are pleased Check Point is bringing their expertise in infrastructure security into the AWS Security Competency Program.”
As an AWS Security Competency solution, Check Point vSEC complements existing AWS services and security capabilities making it easier for customers to deploy security architectures with a seamless experience across cloud and on-premise environments. To learn more about vSEC for AWS visit:
- AWS Security Partner Solutions: https://aws.amazon.com/security/partner-solutions/
- Check Point vSEC for AWS: https://www.checkpoint.com/aws
Check Point is a Gold sponsor at AWS re:Invent being held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center/Venetian Las Vegas from November 29 through December 1, 2016. Visit booth #1446 where experts will lead sessions to highlight the integration between Check Point security products and AWS services.
Follow Check Point via:
Check Point Blog: https://blog.checkpoint.com/