User Center / PartnerMAP
The information you provide when you register at the Check Point User Center / PartnerMAP site will not be shared with any other organization without your consent. Check Point, or companies designated by Check Point, may use this information to provide you with notification related to your Check Point products and User Center account. If you prefer not to be notified of Check Point promotions, events and special offers, you may remove yourself from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the relevant mailing “Preferences” boxes under your User Center account.
Check Point Cloud Services
Check Point Mobile Applications
In addition, with respect to the Check Point SandBlast Mobile Protect application, the following information can be gathered: technical and/or aggregated device usage information, including device operating system and configuration, internal and external hardware components and driver versions, logs of device activities, SMS messages with links, connectivity status (Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth or other network), secured or unsecured Wi-Fi, charger connection and other technical information pertaining to your device, information regarding the mobile applications installed on your device (binary file), time in which the applications were installed on your device, and such application’s source.
The Personal Information (defined below) that you provide when contacting Check Point to submit feedback will be sent to Check Point’s Software OPSEC Alliance Team and used by Check Point to respond to your inquiry.
The Personal Information that you provide when contacting Check Point to submit feedback at will be sent to Check Point and used by Check Point to respond to your inquiry.
Check Point Newsletters
The email address you provide when enrolling in Check Point’s electronic newsletters will not be shared with any other organization. It will be used only by Check Point to send you important news about our company and our products.
Check Point Community Forums
Please note that Check Point cannot control information you post to public forums, such as the Check Point Support Forums. Information, including your email address, is available to all individuals accessing the board or chat room.
3. As a visitor to this Site, you can review and access material without providing Personal Information. As it pertains to utilizing online software applications or resources, Check Point may ask that you provide Personal Information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), email address, employer, job title, department, telephone numbers and credit card information (as applicable). Some of the information is designated as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information, we will not be able to process your request.
Use of Personal Information
4. Check Point collects Personal Information in order to permit access to technical support or other benefits that may be available to registered users. Personal Information is also used to disseminate information about company notices, special offers, and selected third party offerings as may be permitted based on your designated Preferences.
5. When you submit Personal Information to Check Point through the Site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national borders and may be stored and processed in any of the countries or locations in which Check Point, its affiliates and subsidiaries maintain offices. You acknowledge that in certain countries, or with respect to certain activities, service providers of Check Point may undertake to provide the collection, transferring, storage, and processing of your information.
6. Check Point may collect information about the use of the Site, such as the types of services accessed and how many users visit daily. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. Check Point may use this aggregate, non-identifying, statistical data for analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes.
Protection of Personal Information
7. The Personal Information that you provide in connection with registering at the Check Point User Center is classified. Your User Center account is protected in several ways: A password and unique customer ID control access to your account. Personal Information resides on a secure- server that only selected Check Point personnel and designated contractors may access. Personal Information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized viewing. In order to ensure the effectiveness of these security measures we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.