CloudGuard for Serverless Security
Continuously scans functions- providing observability, and continuous assessment
Automatic least privilege protection for functions, logs, and
Build security posture capabilities into CI/CD to detect and remediate
Automated Serverless Security
CloudGuard’s breakthrough code-centric platform, automates security & visibility for cloud native serverless applications from development to runtime, enabling organizations to securely innovate at cloud speed. By analyzing the serverless application code before and after deployment, organizations can achieve a continuous serverless security posture–automating application hardening, minimizing the attack surface, and simplifying governance. Utilizing machine-based analysis and deep learning algorithms, CloudGuard builds a model of normal application and function behavior to detect and block application-layer attacks for enhanced serverless security.
Serverless Security Strategies for AWS
To optimize the security of your AWS Lambda deployments, it is important to integrate a security layer to protect the code itself during development and runtime, while providing visibility and speed.
Read more best practices on how to enhance the security of AWS Lambda functions.
Why CloudGuard for Serverless Security
- Greater Serverless Observability: Continuously scan your serverless functions, to increase security posture, providing clear observability of the application and continuous assessment.
- Least Privilege Protection at Scale: Maximize serverless application security through automatic least privilege protection for functions, logs, and databases.
- Comprehensive Guardrails throughout CI/CD: Define the level of risk and “shift-left” by building your serverless security posture into the CI/CD pipeline
- Continuous Compliance with Custom Rules and Exceptions: Comply with internal mandates and compliance regulations through customized rules and exceptions for serverless applications.
- Seamless Application Threat Prevention: Zero-touch serverless application security using pattern matching, whitelisting, blacklisting, and more applied at the function level for threat prevention.
- Dynamic Self-Protection: Function Self-Protection (FSP) in real-time to continuously evaluate and adapt the security protection and micro-segmentation around each resource.
“We selected CloudGuard as it seamlessly integrated into our ever-expanding use of AWS Lambda functions and helped automate security into our serverless infrastructure. CloudGuard also supports us as we move forward with integrating CI/CD pipelines, allowing us to easily and continuously defend our applications.”
– Brent Bain, Lead Cloud Architect and System Engineer at Best Friends Animal Society
Resources of Interest
Ready to Automate Serverless Security?
Try it Now
How it Works