Protect Corporate Data on Mobile Devices
With the market’s highest threat catch rate, you’ll stay protected from malware, phishing, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, OS exploits, and more.
into Mobile Risks
SandBlast Mobile’s cloud-based dashboard provides real-time risk assessments and visibility into threats impacting your mobile fleet.
Intuitive to use, you’ll only hear from SandBlast Mobile if you’re under attack. All user and corporate data is kept completely private.
SandBlast Mobile Special Offer
Check Point Research team has found over 400 vulnerabilities in one of Qualcomm Technologies’ most-used DSP chips. This chip is embedded into over 40% of the mobile phone market, including high-end phones from Google, Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and more.
SandBlast Mobile is the only solution that can defend against this threat.
Sign up today and get 20 complimentary licenses to keep your executives’ phones secure and your corporate data protected.
SandBlast Mobile Named a Leader in Mobile Threat Management in the 2020 IDC MarketScape
Learn what capabilities earned us leader status
for the third consecutive time
Advanced Mobile Threat Prevention
Real-time risk assessments are used to detect attacks, vulnerabilities, configuration changes, and advanced rooting and jailbreaking, to ensure devices are not exposed to compromise.
Network protections prevent phishing attacks, credential theft, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, communications with command-and-control servers, and malicious URLs and websites.
When SandBlast Mobile detects an attack it blocks the device from accessing corporate applications and data, and immediately remediates the threat. Threats are eliminated on the device without any user action, or reliance on mobile management platforms.
Full Visibility into Mobile Risks
- Configure security policies in granular detail
- Deploy easily and integrate with SIEM and UEM solutions
- Get detailed reports of incoming threats
Elegant User Experience
- You’ll never hear from SandBlast Mobile unless
there is a security event
- If an event triggers an alert, both users and administrators instantly get all details
- The on-device app performs without draining
battery life or data consumption
- No personal data is ever collected or analyzed
SandBlast Mobile is the Industry Leader
SandBlast App Protect Secures Apps
- Provides state-of-the-art mobile security as an SDK
- Adapts security protections to the evolving mobile threat landscape
- Enables fraud prevention and compliance with regulations, such as PSD2