Protect Corporate Data on Mobile Devices
With the market’s highest threat catch rate, you’ll stay protected from malware, phishing, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, OS exploits, and more.
into Mobile Risks
SandBlast Mobile’s cloud-based dashboard provides real-time risk assessments and visibility into threats impacting your mobile fleet.
A new paradigm for preventing mobile threats
SandBlast Mobile offers enterprise mobile security that protects against threats to the OS, apps and network. Leveraging Check Point’s best-of-breed threat prevention technology, SandBlast Mobile offers the highest threat catch rate in the industry without impacting device performance or user experience.
Advanced Mobile Threat Prevention
Real-time risk assessments are used to detect attacks, vulnerabilities, configuration changes, and advanced rooting and jailbreaking, to ensure devices are not exposed to compromise.
Network protections prevent phishing attacks, credential theft, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, communications with command-and-control servers, and malicious URLs and websites.
When SandBlast Mobile detects an attack it blocks the device from accessing corporate applications and data, and immediately remediates the threat. Threats are eliminated on the device without any user action, or reliance on mobile management platforms.
Full Visibility into Mobile Risks
- Configure security policies in granular detail
- Deploy easily and integrate with SIEM and UEM solutions
- Get detailed reports of incoming threats
Elegant User Experience
- You’ll never hear from SandBlast Mobile unless
there is a security event
- If an event triggers an alert, both users and administrators instantly get all details
- The on-device app performs without draining
battery life or data consumption
- No personal data is ever collected or analyzed
SandBlast Mobile is the Industry Leader
SandBlast App Protect Secures Apps
- Provides state-of-the-art mobile security as an SDK
- Adapts security protections to the evolving mobile threat landscape
- Enables fraud prevention and compliance with regulations, such as PSD2