Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW)
Check Point’s Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW’s) are trusted by customers for their highest security effectiveness and their ability to keep organizations protected from sophisticated fifth generation cyber-attacks. Offered via the Check Point Infinity Architecture, Check Point’s NGFW includes 23 Network Firewall models optimized for running all threat prevention technologies simultaneously, including full SSL traffic inspection, without compromising on security or performance.
Supports security policies to identify, allow, block or limit usage by leveraging the world’s largest application library with more than 8,000 web 2.0 applications
Physical, virtual, public or private, Check Point’s NGFW provides consistent security across your entire infrastructure
Best-in-class threat prevention across our firewalls keeping business everywhere protected from the latest large scale, multi-vector Gen V attacks
Our Next Generation Firewall is More Than Just a Firewall
Network Firewalls, especially Next Generation Firewalls, focus on blocking malware and application-layer attacks. Along with an integrated intrusion prevention system (IPS), these Next Gen Firewalls are able to react quickly and seamlessly to detect and react to outside attacks across the whole network. They can set policies to better defend your network and carry out quick assessments to detect invasive or suspicious activity, like malware, and shut it down.
HIGHEST SECURITY PERFORMANCE AND THROUGHPUT
Why do You Need A Firewall?
Every network needs malware defense, and advanced malware defense involves many layers of safeguards, including continuous network scans. There are many types of malware that a Network Firewall can protect against, including: viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware and ransomware.
Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW) take it a step further with the ability to identify and completely block malware before it enters your network. Next Gen Firewalls can swiftly detect and combat attacks across the entire network. As cyber attacks continue to become more sophisticated, Next Generation Firewalls will continue to be an essential component of any organization’s security solution, whether you’re in the data center, network, or cloud.
Explore Next Generation Firewalls
Integrating the most advanced threat prevention and a consolidated management, our security gateway appliances are designed to prevent any cyber attack, reduce complexity and lower your costs.
A Leader in the 2019 Gartner Enterprise
Network Firewall (NFW) MQ
- The most advanced threat prevention, SandBlast, continues to innovate and enhance anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, improving performance, prevention and protection against zero-day exploits
- Completeness of security vision, protecting small to midsize enterprises against even the most sophisticated attacks with a comprehensive product portfolio including Next Generation Firewalls and a focused SMB strategy providing multiple UTM models supporting Internet, VDSL and 4G/LTE interfaces with built-in routing capabilities to the enterprise
- Largest offering of security solutions, covering network, cloud, mobile and endpoints. Check Point security gateways features include granular network based DLP with over 700 premade data types for Web, FTP, and Email traffic
- Top tier security management, R80.10, features centralized management control across all networks and cloud environments, increasing operational efficiency and lowering the complexity of managing your security
Implement Zero Trust Security
Zero Trust security is about having the ability to “Divide and Rule” your network in order to reduce the risk of lateral movement.
Check Point Next Generation Firewalls enable you to create granular network segmentation across public/private cloud and LAN environments. With detailed visibility into the users, groups, applications, machines and connection types on your network, they allow you to set and enforce a “Least Privileged” access policy. So, only the right users and devices can access your protected assets.
Check Point Has Highest Security Effectiveness
- 98.4% overall security effectiveness
- 100% block rate
- 100% malware prevention, email and web
- 100% exploit resistance
- 0% false positives
Control Southern Engineers Cyber Protection Across All Fronts with Check Point
What we’ve been able to secure with Check Point Infinity is fantastic. It’s the best cyber security architecture and protection I’ve ever worked with, hands down.— David Severcool, Manager, IT Infrastructure and Security, Control Southern
Optimal Media Protects Digital Assets with
Check Point Infinity
The integrated Check Point solution has increased our cyber security level and saved us around four hours’ work per week.— Christoph Andreas, IT Systems & Support Team Leader, Optimal Media