Provides dynamic threat prevention and leverages behavioral analysis to assess container security requirements
Continuously scans assets and automates container security to ensure threat prevention and compliance
Build security capabilities into CI/CD prior to deployment. Provides guardrails to remediate risks
Container deployments require a shift in how we approach workload security. Visibility, and embedded security and compliance guidelines for continuous threat prevention is critical.
CloudGuard provides a unified view of container assets across all cloud environments to ensure container configurations are in compliance. In addition, security and compliance configurations can be built into CI/CD.
During runtime, CloudGuard protects the container assets using dynamic protection based on customized rules, behavioral analysis, as well as other threat intelligence models–automating protection and remediation.
Why CloudGuard for Container Security
- Continuous cloud security posture management and compliance assessments for Kubernetes clusters
- Automatic vulnerability scanning of container architecture, searching for misconfigurations and security threats
- Dynamic, active, protection of container workloads based on compliance regulations, customized rules and exceptions with auto-remediation
- Centralized visibility and visualization of complete container inventory with reporting capability
- Customized policy rule sets and exceptions for container assets
“We leverage CloudGuard to protect our growing and distributed cloud based file storage environment. CloudGuard provides us improved access controls through on-demand dynamic access leasing and improved security and compliance through detailed auditing and alerting.”
-Manny Landron, Senior Manager, Security and Compliance, Citrix