Deploy new applications at the speed of business without jeopardizing your security posture. Only Check Point offers you automated full lifecycle security for your modern day applications.
Need faster development cycles. Application Developers can use Check Point’s Software as a Service (SaaS) RESTful API to create enterprise-ready applications
Need to automate security into development pipeline. Check Point offers solutions to automate security workflows integrated into CI/CD
Need to maintain visibility and control over deployments to ensure they are secure. Check Point offers RESTful APIs for day-to-day operational security tasks
DevOps and continuous delivery models result in agility and faster time-to-market. However, development, QA, and operations teams face challenges when it comes to incorporating security into the product life-cycle. They are afraid of slowing things down, entering the need for integrated DevSecOps best practices. Security approaches that worked in the past do not work with modern DevOps development and deployment models. As an example, any security risks or issues mostly involved manual review processes at the end of the product development and QA. Any security risks or issues identified were then sent back to development, causing significant delays. This approach does not scale with modern day applications.
- Validation Before Deployment: Test the security and compliance posture of application architectures (e.g., AWS CloudFormation templates) with a single click prior to deployment.
- Automated Testing During Development: Use Check Point APIs to incorporate testing of security best practices and compliance into the continuous build processes early in the cycle.
- Security During Deployment: Maintain a closed-by-default security posture in the cloud by locking down cloud environments except to allow authorized software deployment.
- Actionable Alerts: Streamline alerts in highly dynamic cloud environments with machine intelligence, allowing operations teams to focus on alerts that require immediate attention. These real-time, actionable alerts and notifications are delivered in AWS environments through the Simple Notification Service (SNS), which can be consumed by downstream applications such as Splunk, Sumo Logic, Graylog and Loggly.
- Check Point CloudGuard Dome9 simplifies DevSecOps by building automated workflows, into CI/CD and provides centralized visibility to cloud security posture management.
- Check Point CloudGuard Workload provides runtime protection for applications, detecting vulnerabilities and preventing threats for modern cloud applications, including containers and serverless workloads.
- Check Point CloudGuard IaaS delivers automated and elastic security for your cloud networks in order to keep assets and data protected, while meeting the dynamic needs of your cloud environment.
- Check Point Threat Cloud Managed Security Service provides best-of-breed threat prevention technology with expert threat analysis to prevent attacks to your modern applications.