Google Cloud Platform Security
Simplify security and compliance management for your GCP projects
Powerful visualization of network assets and topology to assess security posture
Setup in under 5 minutes with no software to install or agents to deploy
Cloud-native, agentless security technology that protects all cloud assets
Automation framework for compliance and security hardening
CloudGuard is the first IaaS security provider to deliver API-enabled integration with all three leading public clouds for enterprises worldwide — Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). GCP customers can now seamlessly manage security and compliance across public and multi-cloud infrastructure environments using the powerful visualization and control fabric of CloudGuard. Experience the power of CloudGuard for your Google Cloud environment today.
Test-Drive CloudGuard Platform Capabilities
- CloudGuard Clarity allows security and operations teams to visualize and assess the network security posture of their public cloud environments by analyzing network firewalls and tags, and attached network-based assets such as Google Compute Engine virtual machines, load balancers and database services.
- Ability to detect and audit changes to security policies across Google Cloud projects and regions, correlate security events and continuously monitor their state of compliance.
- Rapid identification of misconfigurations and vulnerabilities that could lead to downtime or costly breaches, allowing for proactive resolution.
- CloudGuard Compliance Engine automation framework manages compliance and security hardening.
- Ability to specify and enforce custom governance policies that are tailored to business needs