Keep Patients Safe | Medical Information Protected | Healthcare Services Operational
From hospitals to clinics and research labs, healthcare providers are facing significant cyber-security challenges. While adopting cloud, mobile and IoT technologies improves their efficiency and quality of services, it also exposes them to more cyber-attacks including data breaches and ransomware.
Check Point’s integrated healthcare security solution increases the level of security and reduces costs by delivering unified threat prevention across networks, cloud, mobile endpoint and IoT without disrupting critical business and medical processes.
Cybersecurity built for Healthcare IoT
While connecting Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices to the clinical network delivers clear benefits for hospitals and clinics, it also exposes them to new cyber-threats. From infusion pumps, patient monitors, and MRI machines to clinical refrigerators and even wheelchairs, IoT devices are inherently vulnerable and easy to hack.
Check Point offers the industry’s most comprehensive cyber-security solution for healthcare IoT. With clinical domain expertise, Check Point prevents IoT related attacks and continually minimizes IoT attack surfaces. All in a way that is easily scalable and non-disruptive to critical medical processes.
Multi-Cloud Security for Healthcare
The Check Point CloudGuard suite provides comprehensive multi-cloud security and compliance solutions for healthcare, providing privacy around cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems and other patient and sensitive data, while also preventing the most sophisticated Gen 6 cyber security attacks in your multi-cloud environment.
While CloudGuard IaaS delivers advanced, multi-layered cloud network security and micro-segmentation for your assets and workloads, CloudGuard Dome9 seamlessly implements an automated HIPAA compliant posture management solution within your multi-cloud environment. With CloudGuard Log.ic you can further view real-time forensics, and gain graphical context around anomalous behavior, that would otherwise be missed, sifting through large amounts of log and event data.
The Check Point Network Security Advantage
Threat actors target healthcare primarily for profit. Stolen Protected Health Information (PHI) can be sold on the dark web, and disrupting normal hospitals operations using ransomware is also profitable. As part of the Check Point healthcare security solution, these targeted attacks are detected and prevented with multi-layered security and a
cloud-hosted sandboxing technology.
When you choose Check Point, you get a threat prevention platform with single pane-of-glass management in a next generation firewall of your choice. Deploy our network security product on physical or virtual appliances, or as a cloud security service that can secure your SD-WAN connected remote medical clinics.
- Integrated healthcare security that leverages a single architecture for mobile and endpoint systems such as mobile phones, laptops and medical devices
- Ensure remote connectivity for managed endpoints
- Protect mobile devices from threats and secure business documents
Mobile Threat Prevention
Capsule (secure access)
- Deliver real-time assessment of compliance with HIPAA and patient privacy rules and regulations
- Ensure powerful security with rapid accessibility of PHI to retain the trust of doctors and patients
- Enable efficient management of security postures, enforcing golden standard policies and regulatory cloud compliance
HEALTHCARE SECURITY COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
Cloud Compliance and Governance
Advanced Incident Detection and Response
- Single security architecture for data center, main campuses, clinics and medial offices, and end-points
- Centralized management for intuitive maintenance of global security policies
- Validate rule changes to prevent potential outages and security holes
- Lifecycle management through combination of device pre-configuration and translation that aid transition from legacy systems
Zero Trust Security
Lifecycle Management Services
- Continuous monitoring and auto-remediation of security threats and breaches in the healthcare network and cloud infrastructure
- Effectively prioritize events and security alerts to focus on the ones that are most important
- Detect anomalies, alert and quarantine threats, while utilizing cloud security analytics and the largest threat intelligence feed to optimize remediation strategy and response time
HEALTHCARE SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE
Absolute Zero Trust Security – Infinity
Zero-Day Protection: Block Unknown Threats
Advanced Cloud Security Intelligence, and auto-remediation
Incident Response Services