Check Point + VMware
A new approach that optimizes branch Wide Area Networking (WAN) connectivity, is cost-effective, easy to maintain and always up to date with the latest security is needed.
It’s time to rethink how security is delivered to remote branch offices.
Check Point Security and VMware SD-WAN Securing the Branch SD-WAN Connection to the Cloud
NSS Top-Rated Threat Prevention with 100% Cyber Attack Catch Rate
Five-Minutes to Protect your SD-WAN from the Cloud or On-Premises
Unified security architecture reduces OpEx costs up to 40% and CapEx by 20%
Quickly Secure Thousands of Branches
Branch Office SD-WAN site deployment is fully automated using Check Point Security APIs. This lets you provision and secure thousands of sites within minutes.
With Check Point SD-WAN Security, network administrators can easily monitor and optimize security for VMware SD-WAN. Through the VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator integration with Check Point, security is automated and trouble-free.
“Securing SD-WAN connections to the cloud is essential given today’s advanced cyber threats. We’re excited to partner with Check Point to help drive the transformation in connecting branches to the cloud.”
- Seamless integration with VMware SD-WAN
- One-Click Activation of Check Point CloudGuard Edge transparently on all branches
- Continuously up to date with the latest Threat Prevention
- Top-Rated Threat Prevention
- Protects from the latest Zero-Day and Gen V cyber attacks
- Leverages Real-time Threat Intelligence
- Cloud native design provides elasticity and scalability
- Quickly enable security at hundreds of branch locations
- API integration with SD-WAN centralized management