Check Point Security and VMware SD-WAN Securing the Branch SD-WAN Connection to the Cloud
NSS Top-Rated Threat Prevention with 100% Cyber Attack Catch Rate
Five-Minutes to Protect your SD-WAN from the Cloud or On-Premises
Unified security architecture reduces OpEx costs up to 40% and CapEx by 20%
Secure SD-WAN with Check Point and VMware:
A Case Study
Check Point and VMware have partnered to provide SD-WAN connectivity and security solutions that can be quickly deployed across all of your branch offices, without impacting performance.
Tune into the replay to learn how Grace, a global chemical company, secures their VMware SD-WAN with Check Point Security.
Quickly Secure Thousands of Branches
Branch Office SD-WAN site deployment is fully automated using Check Point Security APIs. This lets you provision and secure thousands of sites within minutes.
With Check Point SD-WAN Security, network administrators can easily monitor and optimize security for VMware SD-WAN. Through the VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator integration with Check Point, security is automated and trouble-free.
“Securing SD-WAN connections to the cloud is essential given today’s advanced cyber threats. We’re excited to partner with Check Point to help drive the transformation in connecting branches to the cloud.”
- Seamless integration with VMware SD-WAN
- One-Click Activation of Check Point CloudGuard Edge transparently on all branches
- Continuously up to date with the latest Threat Prevention
- Top-Rated Threat Prevention
- Protects from the latest Zero-Day and Gen V cyber attacks
- Leverages Real-time Threat Intelligence
- Cloud native design provides elasticity and scalability
- Quickly enable security at hundreds of branch locations
- API integration with SD-WAN centralized management