The following Open Servers and Devices are certified by Check Point and are recommended for use with GAiA.
√ = certified
* = certified with remarks
— = not certified
Important Notes: ⇩ ( Hide/Show more details )
- We recommend validating NIC compatibility with open servers on either the NIC’s or the open server’s vendor site.
- Before selecting an open server or a device to work with GAiA, please refer to the relevant GAiA version Release Notes for minimum requirements.
- SecurePlatform is also supported and recommended for use on a wide range of "Secured by Check Point" appliances.
- For more information regarding devices specifications published in the site or missing hardware, please ask check point representative to contact Solution Center.
Global Important SKs:
- sk69621 - How to change interface naming on Open Servers running Gaia OS
- sk109471- Not possible to configure CoreXL on HP ProLiant Gen9 server
- sk108200- The required steps before installing Gaia OS on HP ProLiant Gen9 servers