Check Point strives to provide you a simplified return process for your defective products. The below return shipping instructions will assist you in the step-by-step requirements to ensure you can return your defective product easily. To further assist in the return shipment, please see the quick links below for pre-printed labels (per region) you can apply directly to your return package.
Return of defective appliances to Check Point should be handled by the customer.
Customers with On-site support or in a Dead on Arrival (DOA) case will receive a prepaid label for return of the defective product(s) and/or arrange a pick up service. An email with the Pre-Paid label and instructions will be sent through the open Service Request. This will be at Check Point’s expense.
Faulty unit(s)/part(s) shall be returned to Check Point within 10 calendar days of delivery date of the replacement unit(s)/part(s). Check Point reserves the right to charge 40% of official list price for equipment that was not returned to Check Point’s warehouse. Unreturned unit(s)/part(s) fee will be charged in your next Support Renewal.
You may use the courier of your choice. Please make sure to keep the return tracking number (airway bill) along with your RMA reference number as proof of return delivery.
Tracking numbers can be updated by sending an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the RMA number as a reference.
All support contract / blades will be moved to the replacement part(s) at the time of delivery.
Important: If you are returning a serial number other than the one(s) within this RMA (either the replacement unit or a another serial number), please make sure to inform Hardware Services team and RMA Return team (email@example.com)
If you have any questions or concerns on the return process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your business.
- If possible, reuse the original packaging materials to pack the returned unit to insure its arrival in good condition.
- Remove or cover previous shipping labels from the outside of the box. (Old addresses, Labels, AWB, Colored label, etc)
- Place the defective part/unit inside the static protection bag and then into the foam
- Close and tape the box securely to ensure it will not open during transit
- Please make sure to indicate the RMA number clearly on the outside of your box when returning your product to ensure that your return can be properly verified (Attn: RMA Receiving – RMA/SO#352xxxxx ). Failure to include the RMA number may result in a processing delay.
- Any original manuals, CDs, cables, etc, should be retained if these are not supplied with the replacement unit. Also please make sure that you have moved any additional hardware over to the new replacement unit before returning it to Check Point (Extra Memory, NIC cards, Power Supply, Hard Drive, Face Plates, etc.)