|March 5, 2013
11:30AM - 01:30PM
Protect Your Data at Every Point of the Network
Check Point Unified Endpoint Security
As organizations adopt new technology trends such as bring-your-own-device and cloud computing, they put themselves at greater risk of a costly data breach. Daily practices in the workplace and ever evolving malicious activity are constantly threatening your network and your sensitive information.
In this seminar you will learn how Check Point simplifies endpoint security management and helps to prevent unintentional data loss:
- Unified Endpoint Security: Comprehensive, immediate security with preconfigured, customizable policies; managed via a single console
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Software Blade: Alerts users of suspected breaches for instant remediation and allows quick authorization of legitimate communications
- Endpoint Policy Management: At-glance dashboard lets you manage security for entire organizations, groups, users and their devices
145 Richmond St W.
Toronto, ON M5H 2L2
- Registration and networking
- Dissecting Today’s Dynamic Threat Landscape
- Are you Sure Your Data’s Secure?
- Demo on E80.40 and DLP
*Agenda Subject to change without notice