The information you provide when you register at the Check Point User Center will not be shared with any other organization without your consent. Check Point, or companies designated by Check Point, may use this information to provide you with notification related to your Check Point products and User Center Account.
If you prefer not to be notified of Check Point promotions, events and special offers, you may remove yourself from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the relevant mailing “Preferences” boxes under your User Center account.
The Personal Information (defined below) you provide when registering to download products at OPSEC.com will be used by Check Point and Check Point OPSEC Alliance Partners only. When you download a product from OPSEC.com this information will be shared with the respective partner whose product you have downloaded. Your registration information will not be shared with any other Check Point partner or organization.
Check Point E-News
The email address you provide when enrolling in Check Point’s electronic newsletter will not be shared with any other organization. It will be used only by Check Point to send you important news about our company and our products. Newsletters are disseminated about once a month.
FireWall-1 Mailing List
Please note, Check Point cannot control information you post to a public bulletin board or chat room, such as the “FireWall-1 Mailing List”. Information, including your e-mail address, is available to all individuals accessing the board or chat room. Please be aware that the FireWall-1 Mailing List postings are disseminated to individuals upon request.
3. As a visitor to this Site, you can review and access material without providing Personal Information. As it pertains to utilizing online software applications or resources Check Point may ask that you provide Personal Information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, employer, job title, department, telephone/facsimile numbers and credit card information (as applicable). Some of the information is designated as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information we will not be able to process your request.
Use of Personal Information
4. Check Point collects Personal Information in order to permit access to technical support or other benefits that may be available to registered users. Personal Information is also used to disseminate information about company notices, special offers, and selected third party offerings as may be permitted based on your designated Preferences.
5. When you submit Personal Information to Check Point through the Site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national borders and may be stored and processed in any of the countries or locations in which Check Point, its affiliates and subsidiaries maintain offices. You acknowledge that in certain countries, or with respect to certain activities, service providers of Check Point may undertake to provide the collection, transferring, storage, and processing of your information.
6. Check Point may collect information about the use of the Site, such as the types of services accessed and how many users visit daily. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. Check Point may use this aggregate, non-identifying, statistical data for analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes.
Protection of Personal Information
7. The Personal Information that you provide in connection with registering at the Check Point User Center is classified. Your User Center account is protected in several ways: A password and unique customer ID control access to your account. Personal Information resides on a secure- server that only selected Check Point personnel and designated contractors may access. Personal Information is encrypted to prevent unauthorized viewing. In order to ensure the effectiveness of these security measures we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.