Small Business Security
Introducing 1500 Series Security Gateways
Secure. Powerful. Simple.
The new Check Point 1500 Series Security Gateways extends our Small Business Security appliance family with comprehensive, multi-layered security protections in a compact 1 Rack Unit form factor to safeguard up to 300 users in your branch and small offices.
100% block rate,
recommended by NSS for
prevention, powered by R80
2x more performance with up to
4 Gbps Firewall and 660 Mbps
of full Threat Prevention
Out-of-box Zero Touch
provisioning, mobile app for
security on the go and a unified
Fast. Simple. Secure.
- Next Generation Firewall
- IPSec VPN & SSL-VPN
- Application Control & Web Filtering
- Intrusion Prevention
- SandBlast Threat Emulation
The intuitive app provides real-time monitoring of network events, alerts you when your network is at risk, enables you to quickly block security threats, and configure the security policy for multiple small business security gateways.
A Leader in the 2019 Gartner Enterprise
Network Firewall (NFW) MQ
- The most advanced threat prevention, SandBlast, continues to innovate and enhance anti-ransomware and CPU level emulation capabilities, improving performance, prevention and protection against zero-day exploits
- Completeness of security vision, protecting small to midsize enterprises against even the most sophisticated attacks with a comprehensive product portfolio including Next Generation Firewalls and a focused SMB strategy providing multiple UTM models supporting Internet, VDSL and 4G/LTE interfaces with built-in routing capabilities to the enterprise
- Largest offering of security solutions, covering network, cloud, mobile and endpoints. Check Point security gateways features include granular network based DLP with over 700 premade data types for Web, FTP, and Email traffic
- Top tier security management, R80.10, features centralized management control across all networks and cloud environments, increasing operational efficiency and lowering the complexity of managing your security
Our Customers Love Us
Read reviews on Gartner Peer Insights to learn more about successful implementation and why customers are choosing Check Point for their security solutions.
“Check Point is a leading security vendor, and so we turned to their offerings and chose Check Point 700 Appliances. The Check Point Small Business Appliances give us enterprise-grade security in an all-in-one security solution.”
-Trevor Rowley, Managing Director, Optix Business Management Software